create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!
 Guests

26.12.10

cuti tanpa mu~~





deng,
i want u to know,if u not around this is one thing that i will do to heal myself from thinking bout u all the time..fun?yeah absolutely but not as fun as u being by my side..i really miss u.. seriously

deng,
i also want u to know that u bring half of my heart with u..everything i do,my mind exactly call your name loudly inside.like processor in the laptop...auto tune..damn!im hurt ..

deng,
u know how much i love u and that will be always me here calling your name even though u cant hear it..hopefully allah berkati our relationship till end..amin~

p/s: seriously in miss u mode!
have a save journey without me when u go furthering your study after this:(
i cant sent u off even to airport if i have no holiday..sigh..
u will be fine..be brave n be strong heart ok?miss u..

2 comments:

ToK BiLaL RaNcAk said...

bwa p bkt tinggi nnt...
hahaha...

FYONNA BEATRICE said...

i miss u too..huhuhu.